1. CONCEPT OF COOKIE:
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment, depending on the information they contain and the way their equipment is used, they can be used to know to user. The user’s browser memorizes cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, occupying a minimum memory space without harming their computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session.
Most browsers accept cookies as standard, and regardless of them, they allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in the security settings.
Cookies are installed while browsing the Internet, either by the websites that the user visits or by third parties with whom the website is related, and they allow the latter to know their activity on the same site or on others with which they are It relates this, for example: the place from which you access, the connection time, the device from which you access (fixed or mobile), the operating system and browser used, the most visited pages, the number of clicks made and data regarding user behavior on the Internet.
The user who browses the web may find cookies inserted directly by the Owner, or cookies inserted by entities other than this one, as detailed in the following sections:
Types of Cookies:
There are different types of cookies, which can be classified according to their purpose when obtaining information about the user:
– Technical cookies: They are those that are essential to allow the user to navigate through a web page, such as those that allow the data of an online order to be stored.
– Personalization cookies: This type allows you to customize the functions or contents of the website based on the data obtained from the browser. Through these cookies we can present a website in the same language of the browser used to visit the website.
– Analysis cookies: They are used for statistical purposes only. A clear example could be the cookies generated by the Google Analytics tracking script .
– Advertising and behavioral advertising cookies: They are all those that aim to improve the effectiveness of advertising spaces. Thus, Google’s advertising network or adservers include this type of technology to provide the desired service to its customers.
You can obtain more information about cookies and their use at www.aboutcookies.org .
4. COOKIES USED IN QUESOSIERRASUR.ES:
They are those cookies that are sent to your computer or mobile device and managed exclusively by Ibáñez and Valverde SL for the best functioning of the Website. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service and your user experience. These cookies remain in your browser for longer, allowing the platform to recognize you as a recurring visitor to the Website and adapt the content to offer you content that meets your preferences.
This website does not use its own cookies.
5. CONFIGURATION OF THE BROWSER:
This acceptance may be revoked through the content and privacy configuration options available therein. The Owner recommends that its users consult the help of their browser or access the help web pages of the main browsers:
6. WITHDRAW MY CONSENT:
If you wish to withdraw your consent related to this Cookies Policy at any time, you must delete the cookies stored on your computer (computer or mobile device) through the settings and configurations of your Internet browser.
For more information on deleting, disabling or blocking cookies, please visit:
7. MODIFICATION OF THE CONFIGURATION AND SETTINGS ON COOKIES:
Unless you have adjusted your browser settings, the system will create cookies as soon as you visit the Website. Keep in mind that all Internet browsers allow the change of these settings. For more information on how to adjust your cookie settings in the following browsers, we refer you to the relevant link:
- Internet Explorer 7 http://www.allaboutcookies.org/es/administrar-las-cookies/internet-explorer7-plus.html
- Internet Explorer 8 http://www.allaboutcookies.org/es/administrar-las-cookies/internet-explorer8-plus.html
- Internet Explorer 9 http://www.allaboutcookies.org/es/administrar-las-cookies/internet-explorer9-plus.html
- Internet Explorer 11 https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
8. CHANGES IN THE COOKIES POLICY: